Ultrasonic Sensor Liquid Level Gauge, Water Level Sensor
Ultrasonic Sensor Liquid Level Gauge, Water Level Sensor (A+E 63L)
Model NO.: A+E 63L
Structure: All in One
Certification: CE, SGS
Process Temperature: -20℃~80℃
Dead Zone: 0.25-0.6m
Bearing: 4-6 Degree
Digital Output: Hart (Optional and Charged More)
Process Pressure: < 0.3 MPa
Origin: Shanghai, Cn
Measurement Accuracy: ±3mm
Kind: Ultrasonic Wave
Warranty: 1 Year
Item: Liquid Level Gauge
Measuring Range: 0-3m, 0-6m, 0-10m, 0-15m, 0-20m
Ambient Temperature: -20-60 Degree
Probe: Water Proof, ABS, Anticorrosion, PTFE
HS Code: 9026100000
1) Two lines LCD display and keyboard, live operation.
2) Intergrated detection module with 4-20 mA /RS485 connector.
3) Protected from over voltage and over current.
4) Intergrated temperature sensor.
5) Automatically detected lively electrical disturbance and restained it.
6) Four optional response speed, even the liquid has sharp fluctuation the average level can be read accurately.
7) Non-connected with the medium.
Measuring range 0-3m, 0-6m, 0-10m, 0-15m, 0-20m
Dead aera 0.25-0.6m
Bearing 4-6 degree
Pressure under 0.4 MPa
Simulate output 4-20mA current
Digital output Hart (optional and charged more)
Power supply DC 12-36V
Ambient temperature -20-60 degree
Probe water proof, ABS, anticorrosion, PTFE
1) Continuous and nonconnected lequid, pasty and small particulate matter.
2) It has the function of system intergration with 4-20mA simulate current or RS485 connector / ModBUS protocol.
How to select?
When you are not very clear about how to select an ultrasonic liquid level gauge model, please kindly tell us as much about the project so that we could recommend you an appropriate one, such as:
1) Where will be the meter used?
2) What's the measuring media?
3) How is the measuring range?
4) How is the working condition, temperature, pressure, foam & dust?
5) How about the process connection and installation?
6) Other specific requirements.
All your information would be highly appreciated.
If you are interested in our water tank level indicator, please call our office at +86-(0)21-5869 6328.
Alternatively, you can send us an email or use the contact form which can be found on the contact page of our website.